BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve & New Year Eve 2009





Its New year Eve!!!

Today its a busy day for me & my sister... Luckily KarYan, Joyce, and Seng Hong (Maharaja) came to help & disturb a bit lah.. hahaha. At first, Maharaja came to lepak at my place then he fetch me go town to buy cake, ingredients, and stuffs for the party. He left my place at 6 something... That is the time where everything goes crazy!!! I have to finish everything by 8pm so that I can join Edward, James, Kin Wai, Seng Hong, & Mier for Crab. Mui Kim & Matt came & cooked Konyaku for me! Kim's Brother & sister came as well... They told Kar Yan it is very stress working under me!!! hahaha hahaha... I completed everything and went for crab!!! after Crab, Party STARTED!!! everything went well except for FLOWER (Tevi) come & go a million times!!!

When the clock strike twelve, I started to throw water ballons to KarYan... this starts the war between my sisters friends and my BRATA gang!!! hahaha everyone had fun & some stay over at my place!!! Hehehehe!!! Oh ya... Ebelin, Eugene, Josh, and my Aunt Joane also came all the way from KL... Thank you so much for coming!!! hahaha

Happy New Year 2010 everyone!!!

Its Christmas Eve!!!


Today I just came back from Bangkok, just landed, then have to get ready to go to the Kong's Residence. Thank you Cheok (my cousin), Foo, & Charlene for picking me up at the airport.
...hahaha...
As usual, every year we will gather at the Kong's Residence for Christmas countdown with Edward, James & the BRATA's together with their family. As for this time, I bought a bottle of champange Moet & Chandon for Edward & James parents. Every year it has been like a tradition to the BRATA gang to eat, chat, gossip, laugh, make fun of KIN WAI!!!, sing, and spray those colour strings.

Merry Christmas Edward & James!!!

0 comments: