BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grand Laotian Wedding









This nice background functions as the Backdrop for guest to take picture!!! Cool Yea!!!

Now I have Natalie to accompany me in all the photoshoot!!!


The AISLE from the entrance of the Convention hall to the stage. It is made out of tiny metal poles & branches with hanging ORCHIDS!!!




Entrance to the Grand Convention Hall!!!

My team assisting me in keeping the function!!!

28th November 2009 is the day that I witnesed a newly WED couple had their GALA Dinner in the Grand Convention Hall @ Don Chan Palace Hotel & Convention. This wedding party is very SPECIAL & GRAND as the preparation for this entire function takes 4 days. Sadly, there is a Huge Drama happen on the day of this special day.(its better to not reveal the drama happen between the 2 family). Anyway I enjoyed myself as usual taking pictures on everything and everywhere. This time I have Natalie around to accompany me in doing all these funny & yet gorgeous pose!!! hahaha hahaha hahaha

0 comments: