BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween 2009 @ Poppy Garden



Can't finish... Have to drink this way!!! hahaha


The 'Sampah' man is going to be bitten by the Cheok's


Shocked in my life!!!









This is a Lecerated wound created specially for Kar Yan aka Jagung. She is the highlight of the night can say JOKER!!!
DRAMA & DRAMA & DRAMA
totally rocks the night!!


Burned on the jaw & leceration on the forehead & Bleeding everywhere!!! hahaha!!!


Lecerated wound on the face. Hahahaha!!!


One of my creations Dracula bite on the neck & leceration wound on the right cheek. Hahahaha!!!


Simulation on the streets. So damn COOL (my sister used to say)

Glow in the dark Halloween Party

Today is the day where I truly show off my Casualty Simulation talents to the public. I did some fake wounds on my sister, friends, and my best buddy.

0 comments: